Serious Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
Our law firm takes on cases of medical negligence
You can be compensated for your injuries due to medical errors when negligence on the part of medical staff is clearly established. Malpractice can be difficult to prove, and the lawyers at Jason & Bradley, LLC conduct a thorough medical review of your potential case to determine whether your claim has merit. We have a network of doctors throughout Georgia who we call upon to examine your injuries and medical records. While you recuperate, rest assured that our lawyers are working hard to build a successful case for you.
How you can help strengthen your case in a medical malpractice lawsuit
While we conduct our own investigation of your serious medical injuries, there are several actions that you can take to help improve your chances of getting compensation through your lawsuit:
- Allow our doctor to examine you, and answer all questions about your injuries as thoroughly as you can.
- Provide us with a detailed medical history, including the names and location of all doctors who treated you.
- Create a timeline of your medical injury, starting with your first visit to the doctor and including all symptoms you experienced and treatment you received.
- Maintain a detailed log of your ongoing medical treatment.
Types of medical malpractice
Under Georgia law, your attorney in a medical malpractice lawsuit must call an expert to testify that your medical provider did not meet the standard of care required in your specific circumstance. This testimony is crucial in establishing medical negligence and winning damages for you. A few examples of commonly successful medical malpractice claims include:
- Surgery performed on the wrong part of your body
- Surgical object left inside your body
- Burns caused by unattended heating pads, especially during labor
- Misdiagnosis resulting in the failure to treat your condition correctly
When you have a valid claim, our lawyers pursue payment of your medical bills — from the initial negligent care and the follow-up care that you require — as well as compensation for your pain and suffering.
Seek compensation for your medical malpractice injuries
You deserve compensation when you are hurt due to medical negligence. Our attorneys guide you through the process of recovering damages. To schedule a free consultation about your medical malpractice lawsuit, contact Jason & Bradley, LLC.