A skilled trial attorney, Claire Jason is strongly committed to preserving the rights of injured people. She has previously served as a United States Army judge advocate; judge pro tem with the DeKalb County, Georgia Juvenile Court; and judge pro hac vice with the DeKalb County, Georgia Recorders Court. Claire is currently a magistrate judge with the DeKalb County Magistrate Court.
Admitted to practice
- Georgia, 1994
- Louisiana, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 1997
- U.S. Army Court of Military Review, 1991
- Southern University, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
- U.S. Army Service Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Army Commendation Medals (3)
- Armed Forces Overseas Service Medal
- Operation Desert Storm Combat Veteran