Stone Mountain Lawyers Advocate for Truck Accident Victims
Georgia attorneys handle injury cases involving commercial vehicles
In the Metro Atlanta area and throughout the United States, businesses rely on trucks and other commercial vehicles to deliver cargo and get work done in a safe, timely manner. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case, and a truck that’s speeding or carrying an unsafe load can cause a major vehicle accident. Located in Stone Mountain, Jason & Bradley, LLC represents Georgia plaintiffs who have been hurt in a crash with a large truck. These cases require skillful handling because of the serious damage that commercial vehicles can cause and the investigation required to identify every party that contributed to the accident. With strong litigation records in both military practice and civil matters, our attorneys can maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome no matter who the defendants are.
Aggressive firm works to hold negligent drivers and trucking companies accountable
We have earned substantial settlements and verdicts for injured Georgia plaintiffs in a wide range of vehicle crash cases. In matters relating to truck collisions, our lawyers are well versed in the specific regulations that govern commercial vehicle operation and the problems that often cause these collisions, such as:
- Driver fatigue — Strict rules exist regarding driver rest, but the pressure to make a certain deadline can lead truck operators to break regulations or drive at an excessive speed.
- Alcohol or drug impairment — It’s not safe to drive any motor vehicle while impaired by drugs or alcohol, but operating a large truck under those conditions is particularly dangerous. Even if no arrest was made for DUI, we’ll review to determine if drinking or drugs contributed to the accident.
- Poor maintenance — Our lawyers seek relief from the appropriate parties when negligent truck maintenance is the complete or partial cause of an accident.
- Mechanical defects — If the failure of a vehicle part led to the collision, our firm can take action against the manufacturer or seller.
From your free initial consultation to the conclusion of your case, we will keep you fully apprised of your options and the key factors that can affect your eventual verdict or settlement.
Skillful litigators pursue full compensation in all types of crash claims
Throughout the Metro Atlanta region, we represent victims and their families in truck accident cases pertaining to all types of accidents, including:
- Jackknifes — Poor equipment or high speeds might trigger a jackknife where a trailer folds in and stops at a dangerous angle in relation to the tractor.
- Rollovers — A high center of gravity, an unsafe road surface or a sudden turn creates a rollover risk that might affect numerous other vehicles.
- Underrides — Though underride guards exist, many serious or fatal truck underrides still occur when a car winds up under a truck or trailer. We’ll help determine if proper safety measures were taken.
- Lost loads — If you’ve been hurt because a truck’s cargo wasn’t properly secured, our lawyers will investigate the situation completely and see where the fault lies.
Fighting for justice after a severe injury is often intimidating, especially when the defendant has a powerful lawyer or insurance company to back them up. We won’t let your rights be trampled: we will vigorously pursue full, fair payment for medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, damaged property, lost wages, permanent impairments, emotional harm, and pain and suffering.
Contact an accomplished Georgia truck accident attorney for a free consultation
Jason & Bradley, LLC advocates for Georgians in personal injury and wrongful death proceedings arising from truck accidents and other vehicle crashes. Please call (404) 297-9933 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is in Stone Mountain, but we can also meet at your home, hospital or workplace.